Thalapathy 66 shooting will happen till August

Sarath kumar who is the cast of Thalapathy Vijay's upcoming film which is Tentatively titled as #Thalapathy66 . He recently gave interview & he said , I'll be joining the team this month. We will be shooting from May till August. The subject has to be told by the director as we have all signed NDAs. 

All I can say is that it's a very powerful script where the importance of me being part of it was necessary. It's a subject that will get the attention of all kinds of audiences. I'm happy that I'll be working with Vijay. 

During the film's muhurat, we spoke about how we had met during the 250th day function of Suriyavamsam at Kamala Theatre, and how I'd predicted on stage that he'd be the next superstar. He, too, remembered that. And I'm happy I was right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Varisu Makers Drop Thalapathy Vijay’s New Poster As They Confirm the Film’s Release on Pongal 2023 (View Pic)

Vijay’s Next Seals its Release Date

‘Varisu’ third single: Thalapathy Vijay in a blissful melody after a long time!